Sunday, August 30, 2009

2 steps ahead...and 3 steps back

Well here I am almost one year after starting this blog. I logged in to do a blog today about how I need to rebuild walls in my life. The moment I let them down, something happens and wish I had never let it down. So here I am rebuilding again. A year after I started this blog...talking about how I build walls. Sigh.

Here I thought I had made so many steps ahead. Improved in so many areas of my life. Accomplished so much in the past year.

But then here I am again. Back where I began last fall. The exact same place mentally. Alone. Hurt. Building a wall to hide behind. Again I swear I never will let this wall down...I guess only time will tell what I write about over the next year and if next September the wall goes up again...

No comments: